Thursday, November 9, 2017

Shane mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon  is commissioner is of smackdown  live Shane will  Exchange  cell phone  Shane will be  my  father  in  law Declan Keyon Rogan will be  my stepkids and Marissa will  be  my  mother in  law Shane and  I we are going to Discuss and Business wwe events summerslam surivior series and all the wwe events   Shane and  I will talk in Privately  about  wwe events  Shane will be  my  father  in  law  Shane and Marissa enter in there  lives  Shane will be  manager Shane and  I together on smackdown  live hold down  the ropes for me  and so Shane will Protect me  in the ring  Shane will hold my hand  in the steel steps 

18 comments:

  1. Shane Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon, your future family! Father in law mother in law and step kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shane will exchange numbers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane and you will talk private about WWE events

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shane and you will walk hand and hand on steel steps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shane will hold the ropes down for you and protect you in the ring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shane and you will be stars on WWE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marissa , Declan Rogan Kenyon will be proud watching you and Shane WWE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep believing and it will happen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can’t wait to watch you in WWE ring with Shane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep your head held up high , that’s what Shane will tell you

    ReplyDelete
  11. You will be a great step parent to Declan Rogan and Kenyon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shane and Marissa will be proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shane Mcmahon is commissioner of Smackdown live

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shane Mcmahon is well respected in WWE

    ReplyDelete