Thursday, November 23, 2017

Shane Mcmahon

Shane  Mcmahon is the commissioner Shane and I  will EXChange cell phone  shane  will be  my father in  law and my  marissa  will be  my  mother  in law Declan Keyon Rogan will be my stepkids  shane will hold  my  hand  steel steps shane will go arm arm together on smackdown live  shane will hold the ropes  for  me  will Discuss business summerslam and Survivor series  will talk  pravitely on his jet  and all the wwe events shane  will go arm arm together down the ramp  before we got to the ring nobody between  shane and  I  and a  couple wwe events together  yes will be shane Manger

5 comments:

  1. Great picture of Shane your future father in law

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will fly on his jet and discuss WWE events like Summerslam and Survivor Series in private.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marissa your future mother in law and step kids Rogan Declan and Kenyon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nobody will come between you and Shane.

    ReplyDelete