Thursday, November 16, 2017

Shane mcmahon

Shane is the commissioner of smackdown live Shane  and I will Exchange cell phone  number  and my father  in  law  marissa is   my  mother  in law  Declan Keyon Rogan stepkids will go  arm arm together shane will hold my hand hold  down my  hand steel steps I am travel with Shane  on jet  talk about wwe events talk pravitely on smackdown live segment  and a  lot  wwe events like wrestlemania friendship loyality and  as my father  in law and  my  manger I will be  shane  Manger shane will  squirt me down to the ring and walk me down the ramp  at  smackdown   nobody  between shane  and me  and some few wwe events summerslam Survivor series











6 comments:

  1. Shane Mcmahon your future father in law

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shane and you will have a special bond that no one will come between.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will discuss WWE events like Summerslam and Survivor Series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Shane will travel on WWE jet together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shane will hold the ropes down for you after you both walk hand and hand on steel steps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marissa future mother in law and step kids Rogan Declan and Kenyon.

    ReplyDelete