Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Shane mcmahon

Shane  Mcmahon is the commissioner  of smackdown  live Shane and  I will Exchane cell phone  number  Shane  is  my  Father  in  law  and marissa is my  mother in  law  Declan keyon  Rogan  will be  my stepkids Shane and  I to wwe  Events like summerslam and  Survivor series and WrestleMania and  my  mother in law will be at wrestlemania  as I am rooting for shane watch shane as  I as watch assistant  shane  and I  walk me down the ring arm arm together  on smackdown  shane will be  hold  my  hand  on the  steel steps

5 comments:

  1. Shane Mcmahon!! Great picture of your future father in law!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa Declan Rogan Keyon your future mother in law and step kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane and you will exchange phone numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Shane arm and arm on steel steps!!

    ReplyDelete