Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Shane mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is the smackdown  live commissioner   Shane  and  I Will  Exchange cell phone  number  shane will be  my  father  in  law   Declan Keyon rogan will my  stepkids  marissa will be  my  mother  in  law  Shane will go arm arm  together  on  smackdown  live Shane will hold  the ropes for  me  Shane and  I will Discuss and Business wwe events summerslam and surivior  series and all of them wwe events  and  will  Discuss in privatey for the wwe events  will be  shane Manger I will felt  with shane  Shane will protected me when in the ring and wrestlemania  and  marissa will and  my  mother  in  law will watch me  begin a  Manager  for shane  will go to wwe events Shane  here comes the  money shane  o mac shane  my  future father  in law  shane and  marissa my  mother in law  Daughter  in  law shane and will welcome  to the family




8 comments:

  1. Shane Mcmahon!!! Your future father in law!! He is commissioner of Smackdown Lice!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops Smackdown live!!! Sorry for the mistake.

      Delete
  2. Marissa, Rogan , Declan,Kenyon, your future mother in law and step kids!! They will love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane and you will exchange cell phone numbers and talk privately about WWE events.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shane will walk arm and arm with you and hold the ropes down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marissa will watch you become Shane’s manager

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shane will protect you in the ring

    ReplyDelete
  7. Summerslam and Survivor Series!! You and Shane will discuss business about these and other WWE events.

    ReplyDelete