Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Shane mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is the commissioner  of  smackdown  live will  exchange  cell phone  my  father  in  law  and  marissa will be  my  mother  in  law  Declan Keyon  Rogan will  be  my  stepkids Shane  go arm arm together  on smackdown  live  Shane and  I wwe events  summerslam Survivor Series Shane  will  Discuss and all will wwe events  Shane  walk me down Shane will hold  my  hand  steel  steps  Shane hold the ropes down for  me on smackdown  live  Will  enter   Shane  family  it will change my  life  forever Shane  I will  pictureing  in  my  life Shane  will take  care  of me  and Protect me  and  marissa  nobody  will be come between shane and  I will be Shane Manger  Shane walk  me down the ramp on smackdown  live  Shane will be  so Pround of me  and also marissa  will  watch  me  on wwe network on tv and also Shane"s kids watch  us  on TV Shane and I will go  on the road  for wwe Shane will I Manger for wwe all the wwe Events  Nothing goes  out our way Shane and I will do wwe Ridelong for wwe show with Shane tvshow Nothing out  of  my  way  with Shane



10 comments:

  1. Marissa Rogan Declan Kenyon your future mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will fly on his jet and discuss WWE events like Summerslam and Survivor Series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will be on WWE network with Shane and Marissa Declan Rogan and Kenyon will watch you and be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nobody will come between you and Shane .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures of Shane your father in law

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and Shane will do WWE ride a long

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and Shane will do a tv show WWE . I am very proud of you as well as Marissa Rogan Declan and Kenyon.

    ReplyDelete