Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Shane mcmahon

Shane  Mcmahon is commissioner  smackdown  live  shane  and  I exchange cell phone  number  Shane will be  my  father  in  law  Declan Keyon Rogan stepkids marissa mother  in  law  shane  and  I will go arm arm together  on smackdown  live   Shane hold  my  hand steel steps on  smackdown live and  walk me down the ramp into the ring  I will fly  on shane  jet talk about wwe events  summerslam Survivor  series and wrestlmania  and yes I Will be  Shane Manager in the wwe and  all the wwe  events  pravitely  nobody  will come between us  Shane and marissa  visit me  and visit shane  and marissa  Shane  absolute  a great father  in  law  to me  Shane will be  my date  the wwe hall of fame on the red Carpet and  the wwe hall of fame   with  my  father  in  law  and  my  mother  in  law  I will be  a  great daughter  in  law  I cant  wait  to be a  Mcmahon And Shane Marissa will support  me  and all  Shane and  I  have a  great special bond  together  shane a  be  good father  in law  and shane will support 1000% no matter what Shane was my back no matter what  when in the ring  or on smackdown  live  its between shane and  I 



6 comments:

  1. Marissa Kenyon Rogan Declan your future mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on steel steps and Shane will hold the ropes down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane will protect you and no one will come between you two. Special bond.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Shane will fly on his jet and discuss WWE events like Summerslam and Survivor Series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shane will walk with you on the red carpet at WWE hall of fame.

    ReplyDelete