Saturday, November 25, 2017

Shane mcmahon

Shane  Mcmahon is the commissioner of smackdown  Shane will exchange cell phone  number  shane will be my  father  in law marissa  my  mother  in  law Declan Keyon Rogan will be my stepkids  shane  hold the ropes  for me  on smackdown live shane and I go arm arm together on smackdown  live  shane  and  I will discuss wwe events summerslam and survivor series on his  jet shane will discuss shane will talk wwe events like all the shane  will walk me down the ramp on smackdown  live and shane  I  will talk pravitely  and smackdown  live  no one  comes between shane and  I  I am Depend on shane to and shane will be  the besrt father  in  law to me  also walk me down will be  my guest for wwe  hall of fame  yes I will be manager   and all the wwe events wrestlmania shane I will entering shane  family in my life 



6 comments:

  1. Shane Mcmahon your future father in law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shane and you will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane and you will travel on his jet and discuss WWE events like Summerslam and Survivor Series

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marissa Declan Rogan and Kenyon your future mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will be Shane’s manager and no one will come between you two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shane will tell you to keep your head up high. You will be a great daughter in law

    ReplyDelete