Monday, November 27, 2017

shane Mcmahon

Shane  McMahon is  the commissioner  of smackdown  live shane and I  exchange cell phone  number  shane and  I will Discuss wwe events  summerslam and  survivor series  on  Shane Jet marissa will be  my  mother  in  law and marissa Declan Kenyon  Rogan shane  hold  down the  ropes for  me  arm  arm together  on smackdown live  and all the wwe events  it  will  change  my  life  when enter his  family  with shane and  marissa shane will my  guest at  the  wwe hall of  fame it  will change  my  life forever shane will be good father  in  law and  Shane will take  of  me  and  Marissa

8 comments:

  1. Shane your future father in law is hurt in this picture. Poor Shane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shane and you will exchange phone numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Shane will fly on his jet and discuss WWE events like Summerslam and Survivor Series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No on will come between you and Shane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marissa Rogan Declan and Kenyon your future mother in law and step kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your life will change when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shane and Marissa will take care of you and protect you when you join their family.

    ReplyDelete