Sunday, November 26, 2017

Shane mcmahon

Shane  Mcmahon is the commissioner  of smackdown  live  exchange  cell phone number my father  in law and  marissa  will be  my  mother  in  law Declan Kenyon Rogan  will be my stepkids Shane  arm arm together smackdown  live Shane  and I  hold  the ropes  down for  me Shane and  I will  Discuss summerslam  Survivor Series On Shane Jet  in Pravitely  Yes will Be Shane Manger  None comes between Shane I   Shane  will  enter His family  Pictureing   this will  be  Change  my  life Forever except into  Shane Family 

7 comments:

  1. Shane your future father in law

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa Rogan Kenyon and Declan your future mother in law and step kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Shane will fly on his jet and discuss WWE events like Summerslam and Survivor Series

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing will come between you and Shane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your life will change forever when you enter his family

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family.

    ReplyDelete