Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Shane McMahon

Shane McMahon is commissioner of smackdown live shane exchange cell phone number shane will be my father in law marissa will be my mother in law Declan Keyon Rogan will be my stepkids Shane will arm arm together on smackdown shane will hold the ropes for me Hold my hand steel steps wwe events summerslam and surivior series and all wwe events privately  all the wwe events wrestlemania shane keep my head held high I will stand up for shane yes I will manager and my father in law shane and I smackdown segment shane I travel with shane on jet wwe events will start friendship and nobody between shane and I  




10 comments:

  1. Shane Mcmahon your future father in law, great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shane will have a special bond. He will tell you to keep your head held up high.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will travel on his jet and discuss WWE events Summerslam and Survivor Series privately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marissa future mother in law Rogan Declan Kenyon future step kids. They will all be proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Shane will exchange phone numbers.
    He will walk arm and arm on steel steps with you and hold the ropes down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nobody will come between you and Shane. You will be his manager

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shane McMahon and Jade Ohde McMahon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these pictures of Shane McMahon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It will be fun to watch you and Shane on WWE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shane and you will have a special bond, father in law and daughter in law

    ReplyDelete