Saturday, November 25, 2017

Shane mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is the commissioner  of smackdown live  exchange  cell phone  number  and also shane  be  my  father  in  law  Declan Kenyon  Rogan will be  my stepkids and  marissa  be my mother  in law shane will hold down the ropes for  me  on smackdown  live shane arm arm  together  on smackdown live  shane and  I Discusse wwe events  summerslam Survivor series on Shane  Jet  Shane  talk pravitely  and Shane  will go arm arm on smackdown live  Shane walk me down the ramp on smackdown  yes  I will be Manager   for Shane  no one  comes between Shane and I Shane will tell me  will  entering into there lifes my life  change forever I am pictureing  in there lifes and enter to there lifes for Marissa  and Shane  and I wish  shane was  here  with me  and  marissa 

6 comments:

  1. Shane your future father in law

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shane will tell you that your life will change forever when you enter his family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marissa Rogan Declan Kenyon your future mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shane and you will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Shane will fly on his jet and discuss WWE events like Summerslam and Survivor Series

    ReplyDelete
  6. No one will come between you and Shane. You will be his manager

    ReplyDelete