Saturday, November 25, 2017

Shane Mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is commissioner  the smackdown  live  I will exchange cell phone  number  shane will be  my father in law  and  marissa  will be  my mother  in law shane  will hold down  the ropes for me on smackdown live shane will go arm arm together  on smackdown live  shane and I will Discuss summerslam Survivor  Series and on Shane Jet  and all the wwe events and Shane and  I walk me  down the ramp on smackdown live Shane  and I will Entering  shane  life  yes  change  my  life for forever  to be  Shane family  and Entering the Pictureing Declan Keyon Rogan I will be  my  stepkids I  am be to lucky to be Shane  family   Shane  will be  my Guest at wwe Hall of fame   as a father in law   down the wwe hall of fame  Yes I will be Shane Manger 

6 comments:

  1. Shane your future father in law

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shane and you will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marissa Kenyon Rogan Declan your future mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shane will be your guest at Hall of Fame

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Shane will fly on his jet and discuss WWE business and events like Summerslam and Survivor Series

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your life will change when you enter Shane’s family. He will tell you this

    ReplyDelete