Thursday, November 30, 2017

Shane mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon  is the commissioner  of smackdowm live  I will exchange cell phone  number Shane will be  my father  in  law  my  mother and Marissa  in  law Declan Keyon  will be  my stepkids Shane and  I will discuss summerslam and  Survivor Series on Shane Jet and Shane will hold the ropes down for me on smackdown  live Shane will go arm arm together on smackdown live Shane and  I  will do Ride a along and Total Divas I will Join Me  and Shane Shane will be  My gust at the wwe Hall of fame  nobody comes between Shane and and I all the wwe events Shane and  I  Shane walk me down the ramp on smackdown  live shane and marissa will be my future in laws


8 comments:

  1. Marissa Rogan Declan and Kenyon your future mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shane and you will exchange phone numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Shane will fly on his jet and discuss WWE events like Summerslam and Survivor Series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Shane will go to WWE Hall of Fame together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nobody will come between you and Shane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete