Thursday, November 2, 2017

Shane mcmahon

Shane  Mcmahon  is commissioner  smackdown  live Shane  will Exchange  cell phone  number  shane  will be  my  father in  law and  marissa will be  my  mother  in  law Declan Kenyon Rogan  will be  my stepkids  Shane  will go arm arm together  on smackdown shne  and  I will hold  my hand  on the  steel steps  Shane will talk some  Business  together  discussed wwe Events like summerslam and  Survivor series   all of wwe Events and my  marissa my  mother  in law  will be at  wrestlmania  I will be  shane at wrestlemania  with stepkids   I will accompany  I will go arm arm with Shane  at WrestleMania


5 comments:

  1. You and Shane Mcmahon will discusss business!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shane your future father in law!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marissa Declan, Kenyon Rogan your future mother in law and step kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shane and you arm and arm in steel steps. He will protect you and hold the ropes down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Shane will discuss WWE events Summerslam and Survivor Series .

    ReplyDelete