Sunday, November 5, 2017

Shane mcmahon


Shane Mcmahon is  the commissioner  of smackdown live  Shane and will Exchange cell phone  number  Shane  father  in  law  and  marissa will be  my father  in  law  Shane kids will be  my  stepkids  Shane and I Discuss wwe events summerslam  Surivior series and I  will talk about  privately and all the wwe Events  all of them and Shane will hold the ropes down for  me and  all so and Felt safe Shane  And Shane and I   on the steel steps And Shane will walk me the Ramp on the way to the ring  on smackdown  live into the Ramp


7 comments:

  1. Shane McMahon your future father in law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa and Declan Rogan and Kenyon your future mother in law and step kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will exchange phone numbers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Shane will discuss privately WWE events, Summerslam Survivor Series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shane will walk arm and arm with you on steel steps and hold the ropes down for you. He will protect you

    ReplyDelete