Thursday, November 23, 2017

Shane mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is the commissioner of smackdown  live   Shane will my cell phone number  I and Exchange cell phone  number  Shane will be my  father  in  law  and  marissa my  mother  in  law Declan Keyon Rogan  stepkids  Shane will  arm Arm together  smackdown  live   Shane hold  my  hand steel Steps  Shane Hold down The ropes for me  Will Discuss wwe events Survivor series   and summerslam and all wwe events on Shane jet and Discuss pravitely wwe events  nothing  between Shane and  I   I will be  a manger for shane   Shane and  I go  together  walking  down the ramp on smackdown  live






5 comments:

  1. Shane your future father in law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will travel on his jet and discuss WWE events like Summerslam and Survivor Series privately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marissa Rogan Declan and Kenyon, your future mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete