Wednesday, November 29, 2017

My friend Briana went to Mexico

My friend went to Mexico for her birthday and for thanksgiving and my friend went to swim with whale shark in Mexico when I see Briana she will tell me she like Mexico  my friend Briana had a lots of fun being in Mexico on her trip on vacation  my friend had a great time in Mexico with her mom my friend celebrating her birthday  Briana her mom birthday and for thanksgiving I wait can tell all about it when I come and visit with Brianna stay over night at her house to in eagle  I can't wait to visit Briana is still my friend  is  my best friend and  I know  that when I  come  over to her  house and we  watch jaws the  movie its my favorite friend in the world


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Briana went to Mexico to swim with whale sharks for her birthday and Thanksgiving!! I bet she had a great vacation!! She will tell you all about it Jade!!

    ReplyDelete