Monday, November 20, 2017

Shane Mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is the commissioner  of smackdown live exchange  cell phone  number  Shane will be  my  father  in  law   my  mother I n  law marissa Declan  Keyon Rogan my  stepskids shane   will go arm arm on smackdown  live  Shane will hold the ropes down for  me   Shane will hold  my  hand steel steps on smackdown  Shane and  I Will Discuss wwe events like summerslam  Survivor series  Shane  I and talk Pravitely  and  his jet  Shane I all the wwe events Shane will say keep your  head  high  no one  between shane  I  I will be a great Daugther  in  law Shane will go  arm arm walk me  down the ramp  on smackdown  live I will be shane Manger 




8 comments:

  1. Great pictures of your future father in law Shane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shane and you will walk hand and hand on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will travel on His jet and discuss WWE events privately like Summerslam and Survivor Series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marissa Rogan Declan Keyon your future mother in law and step kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will be a great daughter in law

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shane will tell you to keep your head up high

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will be Shane’s manager and no one will come between you two.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shane and Marissa will visit you! Keep believing Jade!

    ReplyDelete