Monday, October 16, 2017

Shane Mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is the commissioner  of smackdown  live  soon shane  and  I  I  will have  have my  cell  phone  number  shane  will  be  my  father in  law and  marissa  will be  my  mother  in law  I  cant  wait  to my  father  in  law  I will  be  meet  his  kids  shane  and  visti  me  in Colorado  in  singletree  I cant  to to  shane  to be  my father  in  law   i will be good  with  shane   I and  shane  will  be  the  best  father  in law  ever  I will  respect me   shane  will be  the  best friend  ever   and my  father  in  law  and  shane  and  marissa  will support  me  I  will  keep  my head  held  high and  comes  the  money  shane  o  mac  my father  in  law  shane  and  I go smackdown live   hold  hands  will  go  arm  arm together  on smackdown   shane  will hold  the ropes  for  me  on smackdown steel steps hold my hand on smackdown shane marissa they will suripse me when they visit me in Colorado in Singletree Edwards shane will be best dad end the father in law shane  will happy to be  the  Mcmahon family   shane  my cell phone  number  shane  will support  me no matter  what



7 comments:

  1. Great pictures of Shane McMahon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shane McMahon and you will be friends and he will support you, father in law. Keep your dreams Jade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shirt and shoes !! The Money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shane McMahon is very lucky to have such a big fan as you Jade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shane and Marissa McMahon !! Great couple!! They will be your friends!! Mother and father in law!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a fan of Shane McMahon now because of you Jade!!

    ReplyDelete