Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Shane Mcmahon

Shane  Mcmahon is the commissioner of smackdown  live  shane will give my cell phone  number shane  and I will Exchange  cell phone  numbers  shane  will be  my father  in  law and  marissa  will be  my mother  in  law  I will be a great Daughter  in  law  to me  marissa will say welcome to the family   Declan  Rogan Kenyon  will be  my stepkids  vince  will be  my grandfather  shane  go arm arm  together  on smackdown  shane will hold  the ropes for  me  shane  will  hold  my  hand on the steel steps  on smackdown shane will tell me  keep  your head up high shane  and  marissa  I just felt with shane will be my  future father  in  law  and  so marissa  I am  ready  to be Mcmahon Jade  Ohde Mcmahon  shane I am ready  exited to  see shane and marissa  when they visit  me  In Colorado and I  will Visit  them  Charlestown, Rhode Island

7 comments:

  1. Shane McMahon!! Commissioner of smackdown live!! your future father in law!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers in the future! Keep believing Jade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marissa your future mother in law! Declan Rogan Kenyon your future step kids! You have great dreams Jade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jade Ohde McMahon !! Sounds good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shane will hold the ropes down for you and hold your hand on the steel steps! He will protect you Jade!

    ReplyDelete