Monday, October 23, 2017

Shane mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is the  commissioner  of smackdown  live and  I give  my cell  phone  number  shane  will be  my father  in  law  marissa  will be  my  mother  in law shane and  marissa  will say welcome  to the  family  I will be a great  Daughter  in  law to shane  kids shane will  tell me  keep your  head  up high on smackdown go  arm arm to together  on smackdown  live shane  will hold ropes  for me shane will hold my  hand steel steps  on smackdown  live shane and will give my  cell phone  number shane  and  I Exchange  my  cell phone  number with shane  I will felt safe  shane  and  marissa with them and shane  shane and  marissa  will  take of  care of me I will be  a great  Daughter in law  to  shane  kids  Declan  Mcmahon Rogan Mcmahon  Kenyon Mcmahon to my  stepkids  I  can't wait to be  Mcmahon I will be  a part  of the  McMahon family  I am very  exited  to be a Mcmahon and  my grandfather will be  vince  McMahon  shane  will be  a great  Father  in law  to me  and Marissa  Mother  in law  will be a  great marissa will be a  great mother  in  law









5 comments:

  1. Shane McMahon!! he is very lucky to have such a big fan as you Jade!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think about all the WWE events you will get to go too with Shane!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers in the future! He will hold the ropes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shane will hold your hand on the steel steps, he will keep you safe, Shane your father in law, and Marissa your mother in law. Vince your grandfather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you sure find a lot of Shane's pictures!

    ReplyDelete