Sunday, October 15, 2017

Shane mcmahon

Shane  Mcmahon is  the commissioner  of smackdown live shane and  I Exchane cell phone  number  shane I will be  my father in law  and  marissa Mcmahon  I will be  my  mother in  law I missed shane  and  Marissa  they will be  part of  my  life beging there family  the Mcmahon family  I will be  good Daugther  in law  I will be  with shane kids  and  Marissa  my cell phone  number   I will be  good to  be shane  kids  to them shane will be a  great father  in law  marissa  and shane  they will  support me  beging in there  family  they great  shane and  my father  in  law  and marissa  mother in law




6 comments:

  1. Jade, Shane and Marissa would be very lucky to have you in their family. You are an amazing person who would be awesome for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shane wil exchange phone numbers with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane and Marissa will be very happy to have you hang out with their kids. You will be a great daughter in law!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep Shane and Marissa in your thoughts Jade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures of Shane McMahon!!

    ReplyDelete