Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Shane mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is commissioner   is smackdown  live  shane  will give  my  cell  phone  number  shane  will Exchange cell phone  number  and  marissa  be  my  mother  in  law shane  I be  my  father  in   law shane  and  I will go to wwe events  survivor series and  summerslam hell and  cell I will go arm arm  together  on smackdown  live shane will hold  my  hand  on the steel steps shane  hold the ropes  for  me  I will felt  safe  with shane  and  marissa  and wrestlmania  Declan Rogan Kenyon will be  my  stepsons  I will be  a great  Daugther in law  I can't waiting  I am ready to be  Mcmahon





5 comments:

  1. Shane McMahon!! Future father in law!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa, Declan Rogan Kenyon!! All your future family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Jade! You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers! Hand and hand on steel steps! He will hold the rope down for you!!

    ReplyDelete