Monday, October 16, 2017

Shane Mcmahon

Shane  Mcmahon is  the smackdown live  Commissioner shane Mcmahon I will be  my Father  in Law  and Marissa  will be  my Mother In Law I will meet Shane  Kids Declan Rogan Kenyon I will be  good shane kids  I  will be the best Daugther in  law the best ever shane and I Exchange  cell  phone  number  and  I my cell  phone number  I cant wait shane and  I my cell phone  number to shane  I cant wait  will be good Father  in law  and  marissa  will best Mother  in law I  cant Wait to  see shane   will best Father in law  shane  and  marissa  in Colorado singletree  I miss shane  and marissa next year  I  be every exited to shane  and marissa I will have shane  cell phone  number










3 comments:

  1. Great pictures of Shane and his family Jade! One day you will meet them all, keep believing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dreams are important Jade, your dream is to have Shane and Marissa as your mother and father in law. Their kids are cute, Declan and Rogan Kenyon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane McMahon is very famous in the WWE world.You are his biggest fan Jade!

    ReplyDelete