Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Shane mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is the smackdown  live  commissioner  of smackdown  live shane will give my cell  phone number  shane and  I Exchane cell phone  number  wwe events summerslam and  Survivor series shane and  will go arm  arm together  smackdown  live shane is  my rock shane  is  my  Father  in  law  and marissa  will be  my  mother  and  I my  mother  in  law  and my  stepskids  Declan Rogan  Kenyon will be  Daugther  in  law  Marissa  will say welcome  to the family
















5 comments:

  1. Where do you find all these great pictures if Shane  Mcmahon? They are awesome Jade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shane  Mcmahon your future father in law!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marissa your future mother in law!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Declan Rogan Kenyon your step children!

    ReplyDelete