Sunday, October 22, 2017

Shane mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is the commissioner of smackdown live  smackdown live is  on Tuesdays night  on usa  shane  is  my rock shane  will give  my cell phone number  will Exchange my cell phone  number  shane  my father  my  in law  and  marissa  will be  my mother  in law shane and I will  go  arm arm  on  smackdown live  shane  will hold the ropes  for  me   on smackdown  shane  hold  hand  on the  steel step  on smackdown in the ring I am really exited to be  the  McMahon  family  Jade  ohde  Mcmahon shane  is exited  to have me  has a  Mcmahon shane I am  just  safe  with shane  and  marissa shane  and  marissa  to have  me  in there  lives  I am  so  lucky  to  me  in there family  Mcmahon I will be  great  daughter in law  to  his  kids 








7 comments:

  1. Shane McMahon on smack down live Tuesday nights USA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shane and Marissa are very lucky to have you as such a big fan Jade!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep believing in your dreams Jade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures of Shane McMahon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you will be a great daughter in law Jade!! Shane and Marissa are very lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rogan McMahon is very lucky to have you in his family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you and Shane will exchange phone numbers!

    ReplyDelete