Thursday, October 26, 2017

Shane mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon  is smackdown  live Commissioner Smackdown  live shane cell phone  number shane  and I  Exchange cell phone  number shane and I wwe events Survivor series Summerslam and wrestlemania shane  will be  my father  in  law  and marissa  my  mother in  law Declan Keyon Rogan  will be  my  stepkids  will I be   a great  Daugther in  law  shane go arm  arm together  on smackdown  shane will hold  my hand on the steel steps  Shane will hold the ropes for  me in the ring  for me  Shane will be a great father in  law to me   Shane will do  thing for  me  Future with Shane  my  Father  in  law  Shane  Says  Keep  your  Head  up high Shane will be Father in  law  I  Just  felt  Safe Shane  and  Marissa Shane  will Protect  me  will be  safe Shane with shane protect me and shane and I  will shane protect me shane will  I am here for shane  matter what shane  will be great  father in law and marissa my mother in law I am ready to be mcmahon  Jade ohde mcmahon 




9 comments:

  1. Wow you made some great pictures of Shane!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be a great daughter in law Jade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon your future in law family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shane and you will exchange cell phone numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are my favorite pictures that you blogged about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are my favorite pictures that you blogged about!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Shane will go hand and hand on steel steps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Survivor series Summerslam events!! Shane McMahon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shane will hold the ropes down for you!!

    ReplyDelete