Thursday, October 19, 2017

Shane mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is the commissioner  of smackdown live shane will give  me  cell phone  number and  marissa will be  my  marissa mother in law  Declan Rogan Kenyon  I will be  Daugther  in law  I will be  good to kids  my stepkids  I will be great  Daugther  in  law  I will  Welcome to shane family  to the Mcmahon  I will be  shane I and Will Exchange  cell phone  numbers I will be  part  of his  family  and  my  family  I  am  exited  to be  a  Mcmahon I am ready    to be a  Mcmahon Jade Ohde shane  will visited me  in Colorado in singletree  in Edwards  with Marissa  to  maybe  his  Declan Rogan Kenyon will come  and Visit me   in singletree Edwards with sons with




2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of Shane McMahon!! you will exchange cell phone numbers with him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be a great step daughter and great to your step kids , keep believing Jade

    ReplyDelete