Sunday, December 3, 2017

We put our Christmas tree

We put our Christmas tree up this afternoon and night we decorated my Christmas tree and I put my Christmas under the tree I am going to wait until Christmas day when I get back from work then I will open them what I put my Christmas list this year I can't wait it will be fun opening them on Christmas we are making Christmas cookies  on Christmas eve  for Santa  I will  my  Christmas  list  put  it  on my cookies   and  milk and cookies I cant Wait  put  out  milk  and open my Christmas Presents on Christmas Day I am going  Wait to Open them on Christmas Day we  are making Christmas  eve put  in the table  in the living room I am and Santa will  my shocking I will opening  my Shocking on Christmas  Day I  cant Wait what  Santa brings me  I so  exiect to open my presents  on Christmas day right work when will open them I will see what I  got  in  my shocking  christmas


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful Christmas tree Jade!!! I am so excited for you to open your presents on Christmas Day!!!

    ReplyDelete