Thursday, December 7, 2017

Shane mcmahon

Shane  Mcmahon is the commissioner  of smackdown  live  and my father  in  law and  marissa  is my  mother  in  law Declan Kenyon Rogan I will my stepkids   exchange cell phone  numbers Shane hold down the ropes for  me I will Fly on Shane Jet Summerslam and Survivor Series  Shane will Arm Arm together on smackdown  live Shane I  Ride along on wwe and total Divas I will  be Shane Manger  and then I will go Arm Arm Togther on at wrestlmania  and then Shane  I and all the wwe events nobody come between shane I Shane  will be  the best  father  in law  ever  it will change  my  life  forever  when enter  Shane family  I will be  in the picture   and Shane and Marissa will keep me  safe

8 comments:

  1. You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shane will fly on his jet and discuss WWE events like Summerslam and Survivor Series

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marissa Kenyon Rogan Declan your future mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  5. No body will come between you and Shane

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will be in the picture and Shane will keep you safe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete