Sunday, December 10, 2017

Friday super G birds of prey birds

On Friday December 1 it was the birds of prey Super G andrew weibrecht and tommrrow biesemeyer on the us ski team my favorite part of the race getting autograph by Andrew weibrecht my special olympics ski jacket I take a selfie with Andrew Andrew weibrecht and tommy biesemeyer selfie nyman my mom and I take a picture with my best andrew weibrecht it was so fun much next year  I will ask Andrew  I want to with ski with  him  teach me a few things  andrew will teach a few things and andrew will be in front of me when sking with Andrew so I will get better in skiing  I will be a better skier will make me faster  go this year it will make  me better to  ski



1 comment:

  1. How exciting Jade!! You are meeting all the world class skiers!! I bet they love you!! I am very proud of you!! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete