Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Shane mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is the commissioner  of smackdown  live will exchange  cell phone  numbers Shane will  be  my father  in  law  and marissa  will be  my  mother  in  law Declan Kenyon Rogan stepkids Shane  will hold the ropes down for  me  on smackdown  live Shane  Will go  Arm Arm  together  on smackdown  live  Walk  down  the ramp  on smackdown  live  Shane and  I Jet summerslam Survivor Series Shane and  I  will fly  on his Jet  Shane will  be a good father  in law Of Shane Kids  Shane  will keep me safe and  Marissa  Nobody comes  between Shane and  I Yes  I will  Shane Manger  walk down  the ramp  and wrestlemania   Arm Arm together  Ride a  long  Total Divas   

6 comments:

  1. Shane your future father in law

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon your future mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nobody will come between you and Shane

    ReplyDelete