Sunday, December 17, 2017

Shane mcmahon

Shane  Mcmahon is the commissioner of smackdown  live Shane  exchange  cell  phone  number  Shane will arm arm together  on smackdown live and all the wwe events summerslam and  Survivor Series  Shane and  I talk  pravitely  on Shane  Jet and all the wwe events  and I hold the ropes for  me on smackdown marissa will be  my  mother  in  law Declan Kenyon and Rogan  will be  my  stepkids Shane and I walk down  the ramp  on  smackdown shane will hold  hands the Steel steps no one comes between  Shane and  I Yes will be  Manger Shane  it will change my  life for forever  when entering shane  family  Shane and  marissa  will keep me safe  at all Cost  Shane will  my  Future  father  in  law 


8 comments:

  1. You and Shane will exchange phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon your future mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Shane will fly on his jet and discuss WWE events like Summerslam and Survivor Series

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Shane will have a special bond. No one will come between you.

    ReplyDelete