Thursday, December 21, 2017

Shane mcmahon



Shane Mcmahon  is the commissioner  of smackdown  live Shane and I exchange cell  phone  numbers and  marissa will be  my  mother  in  law  Declan Kenyon Rogan will be  my  stepkids Summerslam and Survivor Series  on Shane Jet Shane and I travel on Shane Jet Shane  arm arm together  on smackdown  live  and Shane hold the ropes down for  me  Shane and  I walk down  the ramp on smackdown  live Shane and I  will go Ride along  and so Total Divas  yes I will be shane  Manger  it will change my  life  forever  when entering shane  family  will be  in the  picture nobody come  between  Shane and I When enter shane  family  shane  will I be in the I will be  in ringside  with  shane 



10 comments:

  1. Shane your future father in law

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Shane will fly on his jet and discuss WWE events like Summerslam and Survivor Series

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon your future mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  7. No one will come between you and Shane

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will be ringside with Shane

    ReplyDelete