Friday, December 1, 2017

Birds of prey super g

  • Today I went to the birds of prey today was the super g it was fun day getting lots of autographs from all us ski team today I got a lot of autographs  today was my day andrew weibrecht and Ted ligety Steven nyman Thomas biesemeyer  I had his photograph  to see andrew weibrecht wearing my special olympics ski jacket and was on tv with my jacket and tommrrow I am going to see downhill it was much fun and so much autographs  with my 2015 hat  I'm going to get more tomorrow it will be lots fun today I will take more selfie tommrrow I can't wait for tommrrow downhill starts at 11 tomorrow  I will be  at my favorite spot in the front  row Again this Moring  for the downhill get more autographs my 2015 world Champions Today  Bode Miller  will  Sighting  my  hat for me  I will tell Bode part of special Olympics  ski team   all of my ski race  for special Olympics ski team I  am  good skier  I am pretty good skier I am pretty awesome  I am learn how to ski I am try  do my ski  turns  I am try working on my making  all of my gates this  year for special Olympics and for Regionals  and for States make all of my gates all of my ski races really  Push Myself  next Year I will go again next year   







2 comments:

  1. Jade that is so awesome!!! What a fun day at Birds of Prey!! You got a lot of great autographs and got on tv!!! I am so happy for you!! Tomorrow will be super fun too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very proud of you Jade!! Have fun today!! Can’t wait to see all your pictures selfies!!

    ReplyDelete