Thursday, December 28, 2017

Shane mcmahon


  • Shane Mcmahon  is the commissioner of smackdown  live Shane and I exchange cell phone  number marissa will be  my  mother  in  law  Declan Kenyon Rogan will be  my stepkids  Shane and  I arm  arm together on smackdown  live  Shane and I hold down ropes for  me on smackdown  live and all the wwe events  summerslam Survivor Series  wwe events Shane and I wwe ride along  and  Total Divas and Shane I walk down  the ramp  on smackdown live and all the wwe events yes  I will be shane manger  shane will keep safe  nobody comes between Shane and I  and  I will enter  Shane family  it will change  my  life forever  I will  be entering  in the  picture I will be with Shane  will keeping me safe   at all cost  it will change my life when entering in the picture with my future father in law Shane will take good care me I live Shane marissa happy after





11 comments:

  1. Shane your future father in law

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on the steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marissa Rogan Declan Kenyon your future mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Shane will fly on His jet and discuss WWE events like Summerslam and Survivor Series

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nobody will come between you and Shane. He will protect you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shane and you will have a special bond.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shane will take good care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shane McMahon is commissioner of Smackdown live

    ReplyDelete