Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Shane Mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is the commissioner  of smackdown  live and  I  will exchange cell  phone  numbers Shane and I Travel on shane  jet summerslam Survivor Series marissa will be  my mother in law Declan Kenyon will be  my stepkids shane and I go arm arm on smackdowm live Shane hold the ropes down for  me on smackdown  live  Shane   walk me down the ramp arm arm together  on smackdown  live Shane  protect me and  keep me safe  and  marissa Shane  keep me safe at all cost yes  I  will Shane  Manger it will change  my  life for forever entering  Shane  Family  Shane will be  my  Father  in law and so nobody will between and I  shane and  I  do ride along wwe  and  Total Divas  nothing  stand  in  my way with Shane  and all the wwe  events  Shane and I  I will help Shane  when  in the ring  and  I will  be there  for Shane 

11 comments:

  1. Shane your future father in law

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will fly on his jet and discuss WWE events like Summerslam and Survivor Series

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shane and you will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marissa Rogan Declan Kenyon your future mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nobody will come between you and Shane

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will be Shane’s manager and you will be there for him

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will do ride a long with WWE and Total Divas

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and Shane will be there for each other in the ring

    ReplyDelete