Saturday, December 2, 2017

Birds of prey

Today was the downhill I got a selfie the Canadian racers and Travis ganong  I took a selfie with a Canadian racer a selfie with Travis good night and took a selfie with him  and Jared Goldberg I took a selfie with him  downhillthe american not good aksel lund svindal the downhill  won the downhill  I am going agin tomorrow the Giant  slalom tomorrow  the last one  I will be  the frist one be the  front row tommrrow  agin I will try to get Bode miller a  selife with tommrrow try  I had a great time today I will try to bode miller selfie   when's the last day of the giant Slalom for the birds of prey  I am leaving to take the eco Bus at the bear lot tommrrow morning  yes I will try to get a  selife with bode miller  tommrrow  I will try maybe  it will be fun tommrrow  every one recognize my ski jacket  the Vail Valley Dream Team Special Olympics  today  tomorrow wordagain everyone so nice 



1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Awesome Jade!! Great selfies!! I am so proud of you meeting all these championship Skiers!!! They love you!!!

    ReplyDelete