Monday, April 9, 2018

Shane mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is the commissioner  of smackdown  live  exchange  cell phone  number  summerslam Survivor series  and hell in a cell my  mother  in law  Marissa  Declan Kenyon Rogan i will be  my stepkids  arm arm together  on smackdown  live take the Limousine  hotel room i will sleep on  the couch  in shane room Shane will Purpose and i say  yes Spend  rest with me    to me with the red rose and Blindfold  me and shane will blindfold  me  when take  me dinner  it will be a  surprise me  will have a big Venue shane and  i one  of the Venue  Marissa  will walk me down  the Aisle  and vince will walk me down Aisle  and shane sons will be ring Bearer  and wear nice dress with Veil and flowers shane and  i will cut the cake and throw  cake each other faces and will have a mister and reading vows and i put  a ring  on my finger  and a ring  on his finger  will have frist dance Marissa we have vanilla cake  will say  i do  i will do my hair done  and  put  my  makup    this  it  rest  of my  life  shane  i will enter family   it will change my life  and Shane will carrying me  shane will shane  which ring put on shane finger  where is shane put which finger





15 comments:

  1. You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shane will attend WWE events

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summerslam Hell in the Cell and Survivor Series

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Shane will have a friendship ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shane will blindfold you and take you out to dinner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vince and Marissa will walk you down the aisle

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will wear a pretty dress and get your hair done

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shane will put a ring on your finger

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and Shane will have a big venue

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and Shane will go on a friendship honeymoon

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and Shane will fly on his private jet

    ReplyDelete