Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Shane Mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon  is commissioner of smackdown live  exchange cell phone  number summerslam Survivor series and hell in a cell shane arm arm together i don't know where which arm the left  arm shane will hold my hand on the steel steps my  mother  in law Marissa  Declan Kenyon rogan shane will blindfold  me  when takes me out for dinner  Shane will Purpose  to me Shane will blindfold  me shane will say spend the rest  of my life with  me  wear a white dress with a veil shane will cut the cake  and throw it faces vanilla shane sons Bearer ring Marissa will walk me down the Aisle and vince Aisle walk me down the limousine hotel room sleep on couch with shane Shane have big Venue with a planner and Catering dinner everthing  set up full swing  frist dance  shane Marissa shane will carrying me honeymoon shane and i will jump in the  pool together groomen john cena  triple h   kurt Angle    shane will carrying me at shane house   read  vows for my friendship and the  Minister BRIDE, please repeat after me: I , BRIDE, take you GROOM to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish till death do us part



23 comments:

  1. You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on the steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will have a friendship ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon your mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shane will blindfold you and take you out to dinner

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have good dreams about Shane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and Shane will read vows to each other

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and Shane will take. Limousine to hotel

    ReplyDelete
  10. You will sleep on the coach at hotel

    ReplyDelete
  11. You will wear a white dress and a veil

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon your mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shane will bring you red and white roses

    ReplyDelete
  14. The reception will be large with a DJ

    ReplyDelete
  15. You and Shane will go to Survivor Series Summerslam and Hell in the Cell

    ReplyDelete
  16. You and Shane will be the face of WWE

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shane will carry you on your honeymoon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shane is waiting patiently for you

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your honeymoon will be at Disney World

    ReplyDelete
  20. Shane will put red roses in your hotel for honeymoon

    ReplyDelete
  21. Shane will carry you on your honeymoon at Disney World

    ReplyDelete