Sunday, April 8, 2018

Shane Mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is commissioner  of smackdown live  exchange  cell phone  number  my  mother  in law  Marissa Declan  Kenyon Rogan will be  my stepkids summerslam and  Survivor Series and  Hell in a cell take to the Limousine  to hotel room sleep with shane in the hotel room shane arm arm on the steel steps hold ropes down for  me  and shane and I shane will blindfold  me  when take  me  to dinner  white rose  friendship when Purpose  to me Blindfold me  when Purpose  to me  a friendship planner and  look at  the Venue and the  Gust will come  shane sons ring  Bearer Shane and I Cut the Cake and Throw it faces when we cut the cake eating the cake  frist  cake   vanilla the frist Bite i will have the frist dance with Shane  and Marissa  i will get  my hair done  and get  my  makeup done  Marissa will  walk me down Aisle and vince walk me down Aisle and read Vows friendship  with the dress Veils  on  it  and what about the back of dress  my groomen triple h john cena  kurt  angle will have a mister what should give  ring  shane put  his ring finger   and shane will  put a ring  my finger I will have flowers 





21 comments:

  1. Shane and you will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon your mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will have a friendship ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vince and Marissa will walk you down the aisle

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Shane will cut the cake and throw it in each other’s faces

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on the steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shane will put a friendship ring on your finger

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shane will blindfold you and take you out to dinner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your groomsmen will be Kurt Angle Triple H John Cena Outlaws

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shane’s dons will be the ring bearers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shane’s sons will be the ring bearers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Toyr first dance will be with Shane and Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shane will bring you red and white flowers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shane and you will take a Limousine to WWE events and the hotel

    ReplyDelete
  16. You and Shane will pick the venue together

    ReplyDelete
  17. You will get your hair done and put make up on

    ReplyDelete
  18. It will be a fun reception with a DJ, DJ will be Dwayne the Rock Johnson

    ReplyDelete