Saturday, April 14, 2018

Shane Mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is commissioner  of smackdown  live  shane exchange cell phone  number  my  mother  in law Marissa Declan Kenyon Rogan stepkids  Summerslam Hell in a cell and Survivor series shane will Purpose shane will say will  spend  the rest of  my  life with me  i will say yes    to me  and blindfold  me  shane will blindfold when shane taking  me  out  for dinner  Limousine hotel  room i will sleep with shane room shane and I will be  Venue a big  i will have Catering  for dinner  Shane and I Cut  the cake  and throw each other  faces and Shane will carrying hotel room at Disney world  me  honeymoon Disney  world  Shane will put   Red rose Petals  Hotel all over the bed shane and I  is  it Beginning  the rest of my  life  Marissa will walk me down  the aisle and vince  will walk me down alisle  shane will put  the ring  finger  my left hand right hand  shane  will stand  Altar Waiting for  me  shane and I Jump into the  pool celebrating  friendship will read  vows and I say I do and shane  waiting in  my  Beauitful my  white dress with veil on  me  shane will say you look Beautiful  Shane  is  my  Prince  Charming  everbody  will be  on the dance  floor  i will have the Frist  dance  with shane  Marissa   will have a friendship planner  will have  a Date for the Friendship ceremony  my heart will be  pound  i will do my  hairdone  and  my  makeup done   be  and  Marissa will help  me get ready  white dress  veil i will have Flowers  Minister  who give  lovely lady away  Marissa and Vince 



28 comments:

  1. You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shane will have a friendship ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will exchange vows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shane sure looks handsome in these pictures, he is waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will look beautiful in a white dress with veil . Shane will give you red and white flowers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marissa and Vince will walk you down the aisle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon your mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shane will blindfold you and take you out to dinner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your first dance will be with Marissa and Shane

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and Shane wil attend WWE events like Summerslam Survivor Series and Hell in the Cell

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and Shane will take a Limousine to the hotel

    ReplyDelete
  13. You will sleep on the coach at the hotel

    ReplyDelete
  14. You and Shane will have the friendship ceremony catered

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shane will carry you st the hotel on your honeymoon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your honeymoon will be at Disney World

    ReplyDelete
  17. You and Shane will attend wrestlemania

    ReplyDelete
  18. You and Shane will cut the cake and throw it in each other’s faces

    ReplyDelete
  19. Shane will put rose petals in your room on your honeymoon

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  21. Shane will put a ring on your finger

    ReplyDelete
  22. Shane will tell you that you look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  23. Shane is your Prince Charming

    ReplyDelete
  24. You and Shane will sit on the commentators chairs at Smackdown Live

    ReplyDelete
  25. Shane will put candles in your room at honeymoon and it will be romantic

    ReplyDelete
  26. Shane will give you a massage and rub your feet

    ReplyDelete