Thursday, April 19, 2018

Shane mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is commissioner  of smackdown  live  will exchange cell phone  number  my  mother  in  law  Marissa  Declan Kenyon Rogan i will be  my stepkids  the  Limousine  take  us  hotel room  i will sleep on the couch right next door to shane  and shane will blindfold  me takeing  out  for dinner  and shane will Purpose shane will say will  spend  the rest  of my  life with  me and  will say yes   to me  when i am blindfold  me  shane will put rose on the ring  i will wear a  white dress  with a veil Marissa will walk me down Aisle  and Vince will walk me down Aisle  shane and I cut the cake throw each other faces and shane put a ring on my finger and I will put a ring  on shane finger  left ring i will put  right  finger  and I have frist shane and Marissa  and shane will carrying me  honeymoon in our Hotel Candles  electric and it will be Romantic and Shane will put  rose Petals  in my hotel bed  and Shane sons  the ring Bearer  and shane will carrying  me  shane house  and  Marissa  will get me ready  put  my white  dress  on  me  i will get  my hairdone and  my  makeup Done summerslam and Survivor   Series and  hell in a cell everbody will be  on the dance floor  and will have a  big  venue  and  Catered friendship  ceremony  and  i will enter shane  family  it will change my life  and  it will be shane arm arm together  on smackdown  live shane will hold the ropes for me  and shane will hold my hand for  me  on the steel steps  for  me and then arm arm together  on smackdown live for  me  will take the black Limousine and i have  no Idea shane takeing    me shane  will blindfold me  somewhere  it will be a suripse me   and shane  will Blindfold and I will say what kind of Suripse  shane will say where are you takeing  me shane will say i cant  tell you  where takeing  you  me shane  will blindfold  me  what on a  Horse  in Carriage  that  will be a Surprise  for me  and shane  will Purpose  to me  and that's  purpose to me  it will a Surprise  and i will say yes  will you spend the rest of my  life with me  and  i will say yes  it  will be  Beautiful and  it will be  Perfect 







38 comments:

  1. Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon your mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shane will massage your feet and back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane will put rose petals and electric candles in hotel. It will be romantic

    ReplyDelete
  4. The party will be in full swing

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Shane will have a friendship ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shane will massage your feet and back

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shane and you will ride in a carriage with a horse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shane will blindfold you and take you out to dinner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shane and you will spend the rest of your life with each other

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on the steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and Shane will attend Summerslam Survivor Series and Hell in the Cell

    ReplyDelete
  12. You will wear a white dress for your friendship ceremony with Shane

    ReplyDelete
  13. You will get your hair done and wear makeup

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shane’s sons will be the ring bearers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marissa and Vince will walk you down the aisle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your first dance will be with Shane and Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shane’s sons will be the ring bearers

    ReplyDelete
  18. You and Shane will put rings on each other’ Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  19. You and Shane will cut the cake and throw it in each other’s faces

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your life will be perfect when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  21. Shane will blindfold you and take you out to dinner

    ReplyDelete
  22. You will get your hair done and wear makeup

    ReplyDelete
  23. Shane will tell you that you look pretty

    ReplyDelete
  24. Shane will blindfold you and take you to a surprise

    ReplyDelete
  25. You will ask Shane where he is taking you, he wil say it is a surprise

    ReplyDelete
  26. Shane will carry you on your honeymoon

    ReplyDelete
  27. You will knock on Shane’s hotel room door

    ReplyDelete
  28. Shane will bring you a pink rose and purpose with a ring to put on your finger

    ReplyDelete
  29. You will sleep on coach next door to Shane

    ReplyDelete
  30. You and shsne will have a rehearsal dinner for friendship ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  31. Shane will carry you into the house

    ReplyDelete
  32. Marissa will help you get ready

    ReplyDelete
  33. You and Shane will throw cake in each other’s faces

    ReplyDelete