Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Shane mcmahon

Shane McMahon is  the commissioner  of smackdown live  will exchange cell phone  number my  mother in  law  Marissa  Declan Kenyon Rogan Summerslam and  Survivor Series  and Hell in a Cell and the Limousine  to the hotel room sleep couch room with Shane  and Shane will Surprise  for  me  shane and  I  Dateing  red rose and white rose and shane  will Purpose  to me  with red rose will blindfold me  shane blindfold me we go out for dinner  takeing  me  will have a venue shane and  I will cut the cake  throw face cake  shane will read vows will have frist dance Marissa shane   and Marissa will walking down Aisle  and vince and shane sons will be  ring Bearer



8 comments:

  1. You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon your mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane wil propose on one knee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shane will blind fold you and take you to dinner

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Shane will cut the cake and throw it in each other’s faces

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shane will read the vows to you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your first dance will be with Shane and Marissa

    ReplyDelete