Thursday, April 5, 2018

Shane Mcmahon

Shane mcmahon is the  commissioner of smackdown live  will  exchange  cell  phone  number  my  mother  in law  marissa  Declan Kenyon Rogan i will be  my stepkids  summerslam and  Survivor Series  and hell in a cell and will take the Limousine  to our Hotel  room i will sleep  on the couch with Shane and Shane  will purpose to me  on  one knee with red rose on it and shane will blindfold  me when  purpose  to me  shane and I go  a date shane will blindfold  me  take  me  out  it will  be   a  surprise me  whe takes  me  out  my groomen triple h  kurt angle and the  outlaws  john cena  marissa  walk me down the Aisle  and vince  walk me  down the  and shanes sons  will be  the ring Bearer I will have shane  marissa  have the  frist dance  with shane  marissa  will  we  cut the  cake  throw  each other  faces  and  I will go to shane  house  and will  ride in the  limousine  friendship and  shane  and  I will jump in the  pool celebrateing  our  friendship after  and  will go  take at  the  venues  big  one and a  dance floor  when frst dance  together  and read  our  Vows  and  shane  will put  the ring  on my finger  and will have a minster   I can"t wait  say  my  friendship Vows to shane  beging res  my life  with shane   rest  with shane  what   kind  ring  when  I  put  shane  finger when enter  shane family   it will change  I have  good  dreams  about shane   will  be  my  Future  my  father in  law  Future  will be  my  Daughter  in  law   and  my Future  mother  in law  marissa   I know  what  dress  wear  friendship ceremony  I how  will done  my  hair done  and  my  makeup done   Aisle   i  dont know   what cake haveing  at our friendship


26 comments:

  1. You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon your mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane will propose to you on one knee for friendship

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Shane will have a friendship ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shane will blindfold you and take you out to dinner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first dance will be with Shane and Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and Shane will take a Limousine to all the WWE events

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will sleep on the coach at the hotel

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on the steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and Shane will have a big friendship ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shsne will bring you red and white flowers

    ReplyDelete
  13. You will wear a beautiful dress

    ReplyDelete
  14. You will get your hair done and wear makeup

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shane will bring you red and white flowers

    ReplyDelete
  16. You and Shane will cut the cake together

    ReplyDelete
  17. You and Shane will throw cake in each other’s faces

    ReplyDelete
  18. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  19. You and Shane will jump into the pool together

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have a lot to look forward to

    ReplyDelete
  21. Shane’s sons will be the ring bearers

    ReplyDelete
  22. The groomsmen will be Kurt Angle, Triple H,John Cena , and The Outlaws

    ReplyDelete
  23. Vince McMahon will walk you down the aisle

    ReplyDelete
  24. You and Shane will have a vanilla friendship cake

    ReplyDelete