Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Shane Mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is the commissioner  of smackdown  live exchange  cell phone  number  my  mother  my  in  law Marissa  Declan Kenyon rogan i will be  my stepkids shane will walk me down arm arm together  on smackdown  live  summslam Surivior series  and hell in a cell will take  the  limousine  to  our hotel room will sleep on the couch with shane  in the hotel room shane will Purpose  to  me  red rose and blindfold  me shane will blindfold  shane will say spend the rest  my  life  with me   me  when takes  me out to dinner and shane and  i look the Venue together when shane  purpose to me will spend the res  of  my  life with me  and shane and  I will cut the cake and s  throw each other faces shane sons will be the ring Bearer  Marissa and vince will walk me down Aisle  my groomen triple H kurt angle john cena  is it the Beginning of my  life with shane  i will have frist dance  shane and Marissa together  i will get my hair done and my makeup done who will do my hair done  wear a Beautiful  and flowers  and a Veils  and the cake  before smash it faces and  read vows shane and I jump in the  pool together celebrate friendship our honeymoon together  pravite jet together  and shane will carrying me  for our honeymoon

28 comments:

  1. You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will wear a white veil with a white dress at the friendship ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will change your name to Jade Ohde McMahon

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will get your hair done and wear make up

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and shsne will exchange vows

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Shane will exchange vows

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shane will bring you red and white flowers

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and Shane will throw cake at each other’s faces

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and Shane will go on a friendship honeymoon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shane will carry you over the threshold of your house

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and Shane will fly on his private jet

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and Shane will discuss WWE business

    ReplyDelete
  13. You and Shane will go to Survivor Series Hell in the Cell and Summerslam

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shane and you will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shane will carry you across the threshold on your honeymoon

    ReplyDelete
  16. You will be so happy at the end of the ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  17. You will wait patiently for Shane

    ReplyDelete
  18. At the end of The ceremony you will be off to your honeymoon

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everyone will be singing on the dance floor

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are waiting patiently for Shane Prince Charming

    ReplyDelete
  21. You will have singing at your friendship ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  22. You and Shane will jump into the pool together

    ReplyDelete
  23. You and shane will sit in commentators chairs at Smackdown Live

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are waiting patiently for Shane

    ReplyDelete
  25. You will spend the rest of your life with Shane

    ReplyDelete
  26. You and Shane will drive in a Limousine to WWE events

    ReplyDelete