Saturday, January 27, 2018

Shane mcmahon

Shane  Mcmahon is the commissioner  of smackdown Live  exchange  cell phone number  my  mother  in law Marissa Declan Kenyon Rogan stepkids  summerslam  Survior Series and hell  in a cell Shane  hold  my  hand  on the steel steps in the ring  on smackdown  live  and Shane  walk  me  down the ramp  on smackdown  live Shane will open  the door  Limousine  Ladies Frist  Shane  Go out to Dinner  and Our Hotel   Room and I  will sleep  on the couch and Shane  I and  go to smackdown live  and Shane I go  Shane Jet and  hold  my  hand when we board and Shane  travel together  and all  wwe events  yes will be  shane manger nobody comes between shane and  I it  will change  my  life for forever  when enter family  and Shane and I  will Travel  together  on  our way together  on smackdown live  and then take Limousine  and Shane and I hold my Hand  Limousine  and will Have drinks  for Dinner  cocktails  for wwe Business for Lunch and for work staff and for  wrestlemania  to I will  be  ringside shane   with will be smackdown Commentator chair  shane and  I appearance Special wwe hall of fame  red carpet  will go arm arm together  at the event to and the Limousine  to go  wwe hall of fame  together  to  our hotel room and then shane and I Shane ask me  I always wanted ask you something pravite  shane and I will take BentleyContinental  Gt To Smackdown and bentley Continental GT to Shane house 



22 comments:

  1. You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shane will hold your hand on the steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will fly on his jet and discuss WWE business

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Shane will travel in a Limousine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shane will hold the door open for you and say ladies first

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Shane will have cocktails and dinner at WWE business events with staff

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Shane will stay in hotels at WWE events, you will sleep on the coach

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and Shane will attend the WWE Hall of Fame on red carpet together

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon mother in law and your step kids

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shane will tell you he wants to ask you something private

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and Shane will travel to Smackdown Live Survivor Series and Hell in the Cell

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nobody will come between you and Shane

    ReplyDelete
  14. You and Shane will sit on the chairs st Smackdown Live

    ReplyDelete
  15. You and Shane will be the face of WWE

    ReplyDelete
  16. You and Shane will have a lot of fun together!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You will take Bentley Continental GT to Smackdown

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bentley Continental GR will be your business partner

    ReplyDelete
  19. Shane is much older than you Jade

    ReplyDelete
  20. Shane is 12 years older than you Jade. He is just a little older than you.

    ReplyDelete