Thursday, January 11, 2018

Shane mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon  is the commissioner  of smackdown  live will exchange  cell phone  number my mother  in law Marissa  Declan Kenyon Rogan will be  my stepkids Shane will hold down ropes for  me  steel steps will  will fly out on Shane  Jet  like  summerslam Survivor Series like hell in a cell wwe events  Shane walk arm arm together  on smackdown  live  yes will be  shane  manger  it will change  my  life for  forever when entering  in the  picture  with shane  and Marissa Ride along  and Total Divas  I am watch when in the ring  I will be  in ringside when shane in the ring  and also  and  I ride  in the  limousine  with shane and I take to all the wwe events  and smackdown live to  and arm  arm to together  to the limousine together  shane will say  lady frist  when opens  the door in the limousine  together  it will  be a big one  I can't wait  to be a McMahon  and wrestlmania  and so I watch  Shane  I will be  ringside  when I watch Shane  no one comes  between Shane and   nothing  stand  my  way  with Shane  and  I Shane and  I some appearance  together 



25 comments:

  1. You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will fly on Shane’s jet and discuss WWE events like Summerslam and Survivor Series

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marissa Rogan Declan Kenyon your future mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one will come between you and Shane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will be Ring side with Shane and be in appearances with him

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shane will open the door in limousine for you and say ladies first

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shane will tell you to keep your head up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shane will be proud of you love cousin deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shane and you will be very honest with each other

    ReplyDelete
  11. You will go to all WWE events with Shane

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and Shane will be a great team!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You will have so much fun with Shane!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shane will be there every step of the way for you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shane will be a big part of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shane and you will be on WWE t.v.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Declan Rogan Kenyon will be proud of you

    ReplyDelete