Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Shane mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is the commissioner  of smackdown  Live  Exchange cell phone  number  My Mother  in law  Marissa  Declan Kenyon Rogan will be my  Stepkids I will Fly On Shane Jet To SummerSlam  Survivor Series  and Hell  a in the   cell Shane Arm Arm together  on smackdown  live Shane hold my Hand steel Steps Shane Take the Limousine  When Hold The Door Open Shane Will say Ladies Frist Shane Will Take Me Out  To For   Dinner   And the Limousine  and Our Hotel Room and I will  Stay On the Couch at the Hotel i will take shane car to smackdown Shane Walk me down the ramp on smackdown  live  Shane and i hold my hand on shane Jet  when we board on his Jet nobody comes  between  shane  and  I it will change my life forever  when entering  shane family and  shane will take the Limousine  and Smackdown Live  will take the Limousine  shane Arm Arm together  when Shane Limousine  shane and I  Shane will Help Me  put  my Shoes on   for me   my High Heels  and My tennis Shoes for me


22 comments:

  1. You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon your mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Shane will rise in a Limousine and he will hold the door open for you and say ladies first

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nobody will come between you and Shane

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Shane will fly on his jet and discuss WWE business

    ReplyDelete
  7. Discuss business like Summerslam and Survivor Series

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shane will help you put your high heels and tennis shoes on

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and Shane will be on Smackdown Live

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and Shane will have a private relationship

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shane will tell you to keep your head up

    ReplyDelete
  14. You and Shane will stay in a hotel when you travel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Monday Night Raw! You and Shane

    ReplyDelete
  16. You and Shane will have private conversations about WWE business

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shane will take you out to dinner

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shane and you will walk arm and arm on Smackdown Live

    ReplyDelete